MESSAGES OF THE FESTIVAL
Reviving the cultural space of students going to the exam. Performing calligraphy associated with the characteristic of student: studious - be deferential to the teacher - respected for moral
Honoring the beauty of ancient culture of the nation with typical activities.
Making various types of supplementary services, experiencing activities and diversifying appropriate tourism products in association with the characteristics of relics.
Developing the Ho Van destination becomes a destination for domestic and foreign tourist and the cultural exchange place for the people of the capital.
Connecting and exploiting the relic with outside areas, connecting subdivisions of the relic (Noi Tu, Vuon Giam, Ho Van).
Researching connecting design, improving the quality of souvenir products at Ho Van to increase the attractiveness, originality suitable for visitors' tastes.
Implementing better the annual goals and tasks of Temple of Literature
Taking Ho Van to reach a high level and connecting with cultural activities of Noi Tu area.
Strengthening the implementation of tasks assigned by the City People's Committee, Hanoi Department of Culture and Information, to Temple of Literature.
The repertoire of calligraphic performances on the background of the festival is extremely unique in the and joyful atmosphere of the festival. The show is represented by many famous artists in the country.
The calligrapher area is arranged in the ancient village surrounding Ho Van with the participation of 60 famous calligraphers. The calligraphers came from many calligraphy clubs throughout the country are divided into 2 main categories: Han Nom calligraphy and Quoc Ngu calligraphy. In order to choose the best calligrapher, Ho Van has taken place a very strict examination.
With 3 spacious and airy Vietnamese houses in Ho Van, this place is a displaying exhibition of art products which are shown in the background of Do paper.
When Tet is coming, it’s the time when the activities of spring and the performance of art are taken place jubilantly. At Chu Xuan Festival in Ho Van, visitors will be satisfied with the cultural performances and unique folk games such as mandarin square capturing, tug of war...
Tet festival and ancient dishes will bring visitors back to the peaceful childhood memories with family and relatives. Immersed yourself in the bustling market, and enjoying the delicious traditional food is an unforgettable experience.
When Tet coming, there are thousands of blooming flowers, the wished flower festival in Ho Van is very shimmery, drop the color lantern activity and make the wish on the flower for a new year.
-A valid photo is a photo that shows the purpose of the meaning and message of the New Year Calligraphy festival
- Must have some feelings about the photo taken to the exam.
- Participants are allowed to use photoshop or any photo editing software.
- The photo must be strictly in accordance with Vietnamese customs and habits
- Participants must be responsible for copyright for submitted
- The organization board has full rights to use photos of candidates for PR and communication purposes within the framework of Vietnamese law.
- Post at least 4 photos on personal page and check in, hashtag at Ho Van
Note: If there are cases of 2 or more photos with the same likes, the organization board will evaluate and give gifts to 1 or 2 people who have the best photos.
Method of sending photo
- Step 1: LIKE fanpage https://www.facebook.com/hovan.vanmieu/
- Step 2: Post at least 4 photos related to "Calligrapher New Year festival" on your personal page
- Step 3: After your photos are posted on personal page call upon your friends to LIKE fan page and vote (LIKE) and share for your photos and wait for prizes on the last day of the festival.
- Step 3: Take a screenshot of the number of LIKE and SHARE then send it to FANPAGE https://www.facebook.com/hovan.vanmieu/
Message content with the contact phone number and Gmail.
* Note: For one LIKE will score 1 point, and 1 SHARE will score 2 points. The winning photo is the one with the highest score.
- Rewards cannot be converted into cash
One first prize: 1 calligraphy and voucher for eating and drinking at Ho Van - Temple of Literature worth VND 3,000,000
Two Second Prize: 1 calligraphy and voucher for eating and drinking at Ho Van - Temple of Literature worth VND 2,000,000
3 third prizes: 1 calligraphy and voucher for eating and drinking Ho Van - Temple of Literature worth VND 1,000,000
+ Winners will be announced on the last day of the festival on February 17, 2019 ( 13/1/2019 according to the lunar calendar)
+ All winners will be notified via email or/and mobile phone. Within five (5) days of the notice, if there is no response from the winner, the Organizer has the right to choose another winner or cancel the prize.
+ In case the prize winner is under 15 years old when receiving the prize, the parent must be accompanied.
Criteria for judging of the organization board:
+ 100% based on the number of likes
- The content of the contest photos is appropriate with the theme and rules of the contest.
- Artistic photos: reasonable layout, suitable brightness
- Photos that are not in accordance with the contest rules will be removed.
The space is very beautiful and impressive. Ho Van is a very suitable place to own a collection of folk photo and relive a past time!
I joined my family in most of the events here, my little daughter love to be brought here every weekend.
Ho Van now has a really different face. I will definitely visit with my friends many times because the atmosphere here is extremely comfortable and there are many interesting activities.
The event of the Spring Festival of 2019 was really successful and I am looking forward to the event of the Spring Festival of 2020.
I am envisioning how impressive the Spring 2019 Festival will be because last year I was fortunate to join my family in such a wonderful event.
I have many memorable experience when coming Ho Van